Selamat datang di blog dengan postingan jarang alias musiman.. saat ini saya disibukan dengan aktivitas mengelola beberapa website seperti iklan baris, hosting, dll. Jadi harap Maklum yo kalo jarang banget di update ini blog.... BTW thanks udah sudi mampir :D

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twitter offered for the retweeten and like one Follower collects

So, now I would like finally times the secret haviki of the Twitter account Spams air. To unite it will have been noticeable perhaps that my account a good deal retweetet, many contributions also repeatedly and today would like I you to say as functioned.

Erstmal would like to apologize I for the Spam, which I had caused with my account. I naturally should have taken a test account and straight not mean own account fitting the blog. Therefore I have on 11 December already offered again switched off and tinker at test accounts around.

You want to surely know as one furnishes and that I you will now show :D

The “system” is based on Yahoo! Pipes and twitterfeed: In principle Tweets are looked for to a suitable Keyword and retweetet, my Keyword were in the case “SEO hint”.

One finds an exact guidance, on which also mine offered was based, with Digerati marketing. By the way a very interesting blog ;-)

I have now one offered with PR5 and approx. 150 completely natural Inlinks and about 7000 Tweets and 550 Followern :)

I wish you much fun with experiment!

(artikel ini adalah untuk testing SEO rewrite article) :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment